David Guetta has just released his new music video for Play Hard...and it's pretty nuts.
Teaming up with Ne-Yo and Akon (and sampling old skool tuneage from Alice DeeJay) the dance track is all about working and playing hard. Natch.
We'd like to say we understand what is going on in this video, but it would be a lie. We have no clue.
Things we've learnt from it though are:
1. That writing on pancakes to get your message across is cool.
2. Move over Cara Delevingne, the mono brow is back. Bye bye tweezers.
3. That David Guetta should not be allowed to wear a tank tee. And he needs a haircut. Now.
4. Always take a buddy when riding a quad bike in a stetson.
5. We really want a pair of cowboy boots with sparklers that shoot out the toes. No seriously, where do we get some?
Watch it for yourself. It's a head spinner.
Thoughts please - we know you've got some on this...
HANDBAG HEARTS ... OUR TOP 3 BUYS OF THE WEEK
X FACTOR'S ELLA HENDERSON'S PARENTS ARRESTED
JUSTIN BIEBER POSTS PICTURE WITH SELENA GOMEZ