Just mix the veg with the yoghurty goodness, et voila, you've got yourself an awesome coleslaw for your next picnic or BBQ.
Summer coleslaw recipe
- 1 carrots, peeled and grated
- 200g red cabbage, shredded
- 200g white cabbage, shredded
- 3 red onions, finely sliced
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 200g Rachel’s low fat natural yogurt
- 2tsp lemon juice 2tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp chopped chives
- 1 tsp chopped mint Salt and pepper
Add all the vegetables in a large bowl. In a separate bowl add the yogurt, lemon juice, oil and mustard and mix well.
Add the herbs and mix again. Season to taste.
Courtesy of Rachel's Organics
SCOTCH EGGS WITH HONEY MUSTARD DIP RECIPE
YOGURT CRUSTED INDIAN SPICED CHICKEN
LOTS MORE ON HANDBAG.COM