But sometimes it's nice to take a little break and have something a little healthier.
Enter this Leggera summer salad (only 325 calories, you're welcome), by Pizza Express. The torn pieces of chicken and goat's cheese make it deliciously chunky for a salad. Yum
- 60g mixed season leaves
- 15g rocket
- Small handful of mint leaves (torn in half)
- 30g PizzaExpress Light House Dressing
- 3 strawberries (sliced)
- 35g goat¹s cheese (torn into pieces)
- Small handful of blueberries
- Quarter of a cooked chicken breast (torn into pieces)
- A small handful of basil leaves
- Pinch of black pepper
Place a layer of mixed seasonal leaves and peppery rocket on a large plate, followed by the mint.
Drizzle over the leaves a dash of dressing.
Place on top the goat's cheese then sprinkle over the blueberries. Next arrange the chicken on top of the other ingredients before adding slices of strawberry.
Add a final layer of basil leaves. Finish with another drizzle of dressing and a pinch of pepper.
SWEET AND STICKY BAKLAVA RECIPE
FRESH SUMMERY COLESLAW RECIPE