Okay, so we know anal sex is a bit of a taboo subject, but if you're thinking of giving it a try there are a few sex positions that can make the whole experience less daunting and more comfortable.
There are thousands of nerve endings in your bum that can really add to your sexual experience when stimulated. Anal penetration also narrows the vaginal canal, meaning you get a tighter fit with your partner and more G-Spot stimulating friction.
If you're thinking of venturing into this new frontier of love making (or you're an adventurous type who wants to learn a few new tricks) take a look at these top sex positions for anal play...
1. The Curl: Similar to the big spoon, little spoon approach to intercourse, this position maintains closeness and intimacy while giving your man chance to explore. He'll also be able to reach round and stimulate your nipples and clitoris - something that will help you relax and enjoy the experience (obviously the key to anal sex!).
2. The Flat Arch: Your man will need to lie on his back, while you straddle him in the reverse cowgirl position. In this instance you can control the speed and depth of penetration which is crucial for first timers. Once you've found a comfortable rhythm lean back so your back is arched and your head is resting on him - he can hold your hips with his hands.
3. Crossed Doggy: You'll need to be on all fours with your torso resting on the bed. He can then enter you from behind with one knee on the bed and one knee propped up to find the most pleasurable angle.
4. The Lift and Lean: Put some pillows on the bed or on the floor and lean over them so your whole torso is supported. He can then enter you from behind and reach around to play with your breasts and clitoris. In this position he'll be able to penetrate much deeper because of the angle of your pelvis (which is more likely to impact your G-Spot).
5. The Leaning Lotus: In the Kama Sutra the 'lotus' is a cross-legged position, but in this twist you'll be lying backwards with your legs crossed or lifted in front of your head - like you're trying to get your knees to hit your chest! In porn it's less affectionately known as the 'piledriver', but don't let that put you off! Your man will have all the control here, so make sure you're both on the same page when it comes to your anal experimentation.
If you're really feeling experimental give these anal sex toys a try...
What do you think of these positions?
HOW MAKE HIM GO 'SOUTH' BETWEEN THE SHEET
WHY YOUR MAN'S PENIS IS OUT OF CONTROL
SEX TOY REVIEW: LELO GIGI 2 G-SPOT VIBRATOR