Fitness First's David Perrin has given us his top tips to help you win rear of the year in no time...
Whole body bum exercise
This single leg glute bridge directly targets your bottom muscles but seriously tightens abs too.
- Lie on your back with legs bent, your left foot flat on the floor and the right raised. This is your start position.
- Push through the heel of your left foot and lift your hips and bum up as high as you can.
- Pause for two or three seconds before lowering your bottom back to the floor.
- Repeat for 12 reps on each leg.
Cellulite banishing exercise
These reverse lunges target cellulite by giving your circulation a serious boost.
- From a standing position, bring your left knee up as high as you can in front of you.
- Lunge backwards with the same leg, maintaining good posture by keeping your shoulders back and your head up.
- Return to the start position and repeat for 12 reps, before swapping legs.
Shaping and toning exercise
Step ups focus on your glutes to create a fab bum while getting your blood flowing.
- Using a step high enough to create a challenge, place one foot on it and push up to lift your body. Your other leg should stay off the step, slightly raised off the ground.
- Put all your weight on the leg pushing your weight up.
- As you slowly come down squeeze your glute muscles, then gently place your other leg on the ground.
- Repeat this exercise for 12 reps, before swapping legs.
Bums to thighs exercise
By slowly extending your legs your muscles tighten, which leads to an overall tighter bum.
- Stand upright and slowly extend your leg behind your body.
- Remember to squeeze your glutes while in motion to take full advantage of your workout.
- Bring your leg down to the start position and repeat for three sets of 15 repetitions
- Switch legs and repeat on the opposite side.
The best celebrity bikini bodies and how to get them
For more information visit Fitnessfirst.co.uk
KELLY BROOK TAKES HER CHANEL TO THE GYM
KARLIE KLOSS' WORKOUT REVEALED
MORE GYM AND FITNESS HOW TOS