Never fear, the team behind National Picnic Week have travelled up and down the country to find the best spots to park up and enjoy some outdoor snacking.
And their number one place for a picturesque picnic is the stunning Barafundle Beach in Pembrokshire (pictured).
Although, that should come as no surprise to the National Trust who own the beach as it previously been voted the best beach in Great Britain and gets named in top 10 beaches of the world lists all the time. Show off.
Britain's Top Picnic Spots
1. Barafundle Beach - Pembrokeshire
2. Brownsea Island - Dorset
3. Avon Valley Country Park - Bristol
4. Formby Beach - Merseyside
5. Somerset House - London
6. Devil's Dyke - East Sussex
7. St Herbert's Island - Derwentwater, Cumbria
8. North Pennines
9. Bodmin Moor - Cornwall
10. Corfe Castle - Dorset
11. Rievaulx Castle - North Yorkshire
12. Gibside - Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
13. Glenkiln Sculpture Park - Dumfries and Galloway
14. Padley Gorge - Derbyshire
15. Top Withens - Haworth, Yorkshire
Where's your favourite spot for a picnic? Tweet us @handbagcom
target="_blank"HEALTHY BBQ IDEAS FOR CUTTING DOWN THE FAT
THIS ENVOYAGE HANDBAG HAS A BUILT IN WINE HOLDER
MORE TRAVEL IDEAS